Senior Unity Developer (PC)
Glitchers is a multi-award winning games studio, best known for creating games that go beyond entertainment. We created Sea Hero Quest, a game that contributed over 15,000 years of data for dementia research. We are now working on Drive Buy and Nestlings.
We are small, highly motivated team that champions a working environment in which everyone contributes to making high quality games. We are based in Dalston, London.
We are looking for an experienced Unity developer to join our team.
- Implementing game functionality, design and concepts.
- Writing and maintaining high-quality, clean and reliable code.
- Extending and maintaining existing frameworks.
- Working collaboratively with the project team to make iterative improvements to game design, feature set and user experience.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years industry experience.
- Firm understanding of how to write games in Unity/C# (PC / Console).
- Skilled with GIT version control.
- Able to write and maintain entire systems.
- Understanding of communicating between client and backends with APIs.
- Experience thoroughly testing, fixing bugs and working with QA teams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Skilled with Unity’s UI system.
- An eye for design and a love for crafting high-quality work.
- Experience working according to Agile principles.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Unity’s lightmapping tools.
- You have experience participating in user testing.
- Experience in level design.